Do You Have This Much Opportunity?
Battaglia Industries is an industry leader in the Chicago land area for over 20 years. We are looking for a talented HVAC Mechanic/Sheet Metal installer to join our team!
We keep on growing because we only hire the best. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
HVAC Mechanic/Sheet Metal Installer Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings and specifications
- Perform layout activities.
- Perform material takeoffs as necessary
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend sheet metal
- Ventilation Equipment installation (Exhaust Hoods, Fans, MUA)
- Fabricate parts for jobs when needed
- Measure and cut pipe, wood, duct, and PVC pipe
- Perform equipment start up with associated documentation.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
- Accurately list/order materials and supplies for use on the job.
- Able work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures.
HVAC Mechanic/Sheet Metal Installer Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience as an HVAC Installer
- Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
- Work in an outdoor environment through seasonal weather
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug test
- Clean & neat appearance
HVAC Mechanic/Sheet Metal Installer Compensation:
- We reward employees based on performance and encourage them to reach their highest level of achievement
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401k Plan