This Position is located in New York City
We are seeking a qualified Senior Project Manager to join our client-based Project Management group.
Experience with healthcare building capital improvements and infrastructure upgrade projects is highly desirable.
MEP Engineering (strongly preferred), Civil Engineering and Architectural education and training are prerequisites.
Essential Tasks include:
- Develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
- Establish and maintain project goals and milestones that meet the client needs
- Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation
- Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions
- Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff
- Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule. adjust critical path and project milestones as required
- Prepare various RFP's needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project
- Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path
- Manage project financials and prepare to report current budget / cost status and the anticipated final cost
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by account finance team and/or the Project Executive
- Mentor and supervise in-house project team members, including Project Managers, and Assistant Project Managers.