This Position is located in New York City
We are seeking a qualified Project Manager to join our client-based Project Management group.
Experience with healthcare building capital improvements and infrastructure upgrade projects is highly desirable.
MEP Engineering (strongly preferred), Civil Engineering and Architectural education and training are prerequisites.
Essential Tasks include:
- Support Project Executives and/or Senior Project Managers on large complex projects and assignments
- Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects
- Conduct and document all weekly meetings
- Prepare, coordinate and track all Vendor RFP's. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation
- Coordinate activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions. Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financial records
- Manage project financials and prepare to report current budget / cost status and the anticipated final cost
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by account finance team and/or the Project Executive
- Mentor and supervise in-house project team members, including Assistant Project Managers and Project Coordinators