The selected candidate will assist in the preparation of standard project records, letters, memos, meeting minutes, contracts for architectural, engineering and construction services, and will be responsible to coordinate the on-site activities of general contractors and/or construction managers. Preferably, the selected candidate will have experience with engineered systems including HVAC, boilers, chillers, and other infrastructure. The candidate must have a demonstrated experience with field conditions, multi trade coordination, trouble shooting and developing cost-effective solutions to general construction, infrastructure and specifically mechanical problems. She/he will assist in the development and be responsible for the maintenance of schedules, and will assist in the coordination on all aspects of the projects including: data collection, asset management, data entry, CMMS coordination, and report generation. The candidate will maintain a record keeping system of hard and electronic files for all project related correspondence, contracts, drawings, specifications and other documents. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing important components of the projects. These include Power Point presentations, and the preparation of executive presentations and meetings.
- Works with Shop Managers in the review and establishment of resource allocations and determination of staffing levels in accordance with workload volume and timing.
- Works with the Site Directors and Planning & Scheduling team to ensure efficient coordination, staffing, communications and implementation for system shutdowns at client sites
- Responsible to oversee Regulatory requirement Compliance across FO&E. Oversee the regulatory binder management process to ensure consistency and compliance with requirements.
- Responsible for overall training needs of FO&E including scheduling, tracking and development of programs either in-house or through third parties.
- Direct the plans and work of the FO Managers which include establishing and monitoring safe and effective maintenance of facilities operations systems, and the development of a recapitalization strategy and program for these systems and related equipment.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business
- Professional Engineer Certification
- Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional (CHEP) or Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Engineer experience, preferably at a large hospital
- Superior management, communication analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Engineering Management, Engineering Systems, Budgeting, and/or EOC Regulator Compliance
- Demonstrated proficiency in Engineering Maintenance and Business Communications, preferably in a large hospital