This Position is located in New York City
We are seeking a qualified Assistant Project Manager to join our client-based Project Management group.
MEP Engineering (strongly preferred), Civil Engineering and Architectural education and training are prerequisites.
Essential Tasks include:
- Support Senior Project Managers and/or Project Managers on large complex projects and assignments
- Lead /support project team meetings with client in-house personnel to schedule and coordinate work
- Participate in cost control activities by seeking the most cost-effective method of delivering services
- Review documents for compliance with client standards and site conditions
- Serve as the primary point of contact for control of projects
- Provide timely and accurate project documentation and reporting
- Proactively seek opportunities to assist the project team in providing superior client service
- Be a team player
- Exhibit developing experience and competence in all phases of Construction Project Management activities
- Exhibit ability to use all aspects of project management systems and software
- Record and manage project financial and procurement data
- General Office Duties if necessary