- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bath Fitter looking for an exceptional Sales Manager in the New Jersey (Bergen, Hudson, and Essex) market. The Sales Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales. The Sales Manager directs the company’s sales force effectiveness and manages functions essential to sales force productivity. These include…
- sales planning and reporting
- quota setting and management.
- sales process optimization
- sales training
- sales program implementation, and
- recruiting, selection and development of the sales force talent
Bath Fitter is the leader in terms of design, craftsmanship, quality, value, and service.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus a lucrative bonus plan based on company performance
- Full insurance package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401 (K) program
- Opportunity to work with the leader in the bathroom remodeling industry with over 40 years of experience and a reputation for innovation, quality products, customer service, and dedication to our customers and team members
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the sales team ensuring that they hit all their KPIs
- Reaches revenue targets by territory and segment
- Ensures availability for appointments
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement
- Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities
- Works closely with sales leadership and Human Resources, establishes a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritizes training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles
- Oversees the delivery of field training to sales consultants and sales support personnel
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Reviews and evaluates performance management
- Initiates appropriate management disciplinary procedures (PIP process)
- Outstanding understanding of the Bath Fitter sales and selling process and use of Bath Fitters proprietary tools
- Bachelor’s degree or 15 years of sales management experience
- Knowledge and competence in the elements of in home and outside sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives
- Proven track record of significantly growing sales teams and revenue
Bath Systems NY LLC DBA Bath Fitter
Get fresh Kitchen Bath Sales Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.