We want you 100% focused on the customer.
So we do year round television, radio and newspaper advertising to find prospects. We have a marketing team in our DelMarva office BIGGER than the sales team that goes to malls and community events every week just to talk with and find interested people. Everyone of them are called and screened by our inside sales team and we set the appointments for you - you do not have to cold call. We find the people for you.
Our professional in-home sales opportunity is a satisfying and rewarding career. We help a lot of people - 15,000 last year! - and make a good living for our family at the same time. A typical rep is going to directly help 150-plus homeowners every year to improve their home and life with one of our products. Whether it is a walk-in shower for ease of access or a makeover of the existing tub/shower area for a better look and easier maintenance, we make a direct impact with every project.
It is also a growing one. The industry is projected to grow another 5% this year and keep going for another two decades as homes get older and people are changing their approach to retirement by keeping and improving the home they have rather than selling and moving. 67% of area homes are owner-occupied and they are all candidates for Bath Fitter now or in the future.
You will have paid training and ongoing management support. This is W-2 full-time employment with medical/dental/vision and other benefit programs. We prefer to develop our own team so as we grow top people can become sales trainers or managers.
If you have wanted to get into sales or are an experienced representative that has sold to the public before, here is what our successful people have in common:
· A genuine desire to help people
· The ability to master a proven organized presentation and sales method
· An internal drive to succeed, learn and always get better at what you do
Join us and you will benefit from:
· Being part of a $100+ Million company that serves 12 states from the MidWest to the MidAtlantic and has been ranked as one of the top ten home remodelers for a decade.
· Four and Five Star rated solution with an industry leading warranty
· Payment options and financing making it easy on the homeowner
· Advertising and marketing that provides PRESET Appointments for you
· An industry growing every year
· Being part of an industry leader for over 20 years
Must be 21 years of age, pass a background & drug test, and able to travel in the area.