Tired of retail?
Tired of food service?
Tired of seasonal employment?
Tired of being a warehouse worker?
This is your opportunity to work with the nation’s largest home improvement company. Click here to learn more about us.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Scheduling Agents:
- Assist customers with any product/service questions they may have
- Set up potential customer appointments
- Discuss our wide variety of remodeling options
- Verify and update customer information in the database
- Perform various administrative tasks such as; data entry, light clerical work
Job Requirements for Scheduling Agents:
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience in Microsoft Office preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Occasional Saturday availability
What we offer YOU:
- Extensive training—you will have a two week training in the classroom and on the floor
- Room to grow—we want to assist you in getting where you want to be. You will be evaluated every 30 days to assess your performance and get you closer to reaching your goals.
- You decide on your pay—you will be making a set hourly rate plus shift differential and an uncapped bonus structure. If you put in the work, the results will show.
Call today and you could interview as soon as tomorrow! If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, please give us a call as soon as possible at 717-932-8315. We don’t want you to miss out on this opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour