Bath Fitter seeks a highly creative, team-oriented Brand and Creative leader to direct and manage design and production of creative assets in order to promote, enhance, and protect the organization's brand reputation. This includes the visual aspects of bringing the brand to life. This position will report to our VP of Marketing and will be based out of our corporate headquarters in Lewisberry, PA
The primary purpose of this position is to direct and develop the creative design and execution of visual communications that convey and represent the organization's marketing objectives to the customer. Delivers design products to internal customers and also provides internal customers with guidance on communicating corporate image and identity. Manages the art design and production of all company publications, signage, advertising and branded materials. May engage and manage freelance artists and designers on projects.
- Leads the creative development and design process for a variety of mediums, such as: brand identity work and style guides; print and digital display advertising; digital display advertising, including websites, emails, local and national co-op, TV, outdoor advertising, signage, and video; and a variety of collateral materials.
- Manages, directs and assigns work to a team of graphic artists, coaching them toward a standard of talent and quality, directly producing deliverables as needed
- Manages the execution of assignments and communicates the status of projects to the VP of Marketing.
- Drives multiple projects forward proactively, while ensuring designs consistently meet brand standards and results are delivered within the project scope.
- Presents creative work to the VP of Marketing and company leaders, and explains the rationale behind creative decisions.
- Reviews processes and procedures regularly, and identifies areas for improvement that leverage best practices, new technology, and latest marketing developments.
- Identifies other training opportunities to keep designers on top of trends and technology.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned to meet business needs.
ABILITIES AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be proficient in reading & writing using the English language
- Must have the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Must have competency with computers & other electronic office/business equipment
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design is preferred with at least seven years of experience in a similar or related role; or related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of brand development, marketing, and advertising.
- Proficient experience and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with a comprehensive understanding of design principles, composition, and color theory.
- Sophisticated knowledge and use of typography.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating art and design skills.