Creating a fresh solution to bath remodeling, Bath Planet offers a stylish, cost-effective, low-maintenance bath improvement to homeowners, commercial customers and consumers with accessibility needs. Bath Planet was created to meet the needs of consumers who were dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship available in the marketplace. Standing behind our products, Bath Planet has developed an unrivaled reputation for quality and workmanship as a manufacturer of acrylic bath and shower solutions and has extended that level of quality into all of our products.
Primary Purpose & Function
America’s number one growing Acrylic Bath System Company is seeking an Event Demonstrator in the Streamwood, Illinois area. Customer service experience is a plus, as you will be interacting with event attendees, discussing our product and securing sales leads for our team. Hourly pay + bonus based on quality appointments.
We are looking to add 3 demonstrators due to high demand in our product.
- $20-$25 Dollars/HR
- Guaranteed Hourly, Plus Commissions
- No Caps on Commission
- Health Insurance
- Part Time/Full Time/Daytime/Evenings/Weekdays/Weekend Work Available
- 401 K Plan
- Staff booth at shows and events
- Promote product to show attendees
- Provide basic product overviews
- Schedule appointments
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Maintain a professional appearance throughout event
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of booth
- Engage with passers-by to draw them into the booth
- Explain basic product features and benefits
- Secure entry forms or schedule in home sales appointments
- Collect daily leads and provide to Event Coordinator
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- No experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Immediate openings available