Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
About Bateman Collective
Bateman Collective is a young, fast-growing paid ads agency that specializes in direct-to-seller marketing in the Real Estate Investing space. We pride ourselves in being on the cutting edge of direct response marketing and taking excellent care of our clients.
$75,000-$95,000 a year, guaranteed compensation
We are looking for a data-driven, self-motivated account manager to be responsible for our overall client satisfaction.
You responsibilities include:
- Create and Maintain Client Relationships
- Celebrate their wins and coach them through the tough times. Our clients will look to you for support and advice as they learn how to make digital marketing work for their business.
- Client Reporting Calls
- Come prepared to wow clients at reporting calls where you will report on results and outline our action plan.
- Address Client Queries
- Quickly respond to client emails with empathetic solutions.
- Integrate Client Feedback
- Take client ideas and feedback on results and use them to help us improve the way we serve them.
- Process Improvement
- You’ll be expected to iterate our client-facing processes to build out more robust SOPs and systems. By taking ownership of client satisfaction, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big difference.
Skills and Requirements
- Understand how to over communicate with clients in such a way that you build a relationship of trust . Whether you’re actively listening, celebrating a win, or delicately talking a client off of a cliff, you need to be able to communicate in such a way the clients understand you care and are qualified to help.
- Digital Marketing Expertise
- You should be understand Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and SEO enough to build trust and credibility with your clients. You’ll need to be able to learn our process and answer difficult questions about digital marketing. You’ll need to be able to explain complex concepts in such a way that clients understand.
- Detail Orientation
- With this job, small details will make a huge difference in performance. You must notice and remember details and know how to apply them to your work. To prove you are detail-oriented, when you email us to apply for this job position, please make sure the first sentence of your cover letter is “I am detail oriented and I want to prove it!”
- You’ll need to make sure to diligently update our CRM with critical client data and notes. Because you’ll be managing a large number of clients, you should be able to appropriately juggle many conversations and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
You will be compensated on a hybrid of a base salary (DOE) and bonuses based on the amount of revenue you manage and client retention.
Despite being a small company, we use partnerships to deliver exceptional benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, PTO, office snacks, etc.
BusinessView all jobs at Bateman Collective