Electrical Engineer (Remote)
- $120,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Bastion offers career opportunities with competitive benefits, exciting possibilities for advancement and an exceptional work environment. Our culture is based on strong business ethics, integrity, and professionalism. Our team members are known for their initiative and high-quality work. When it comes to our employees, we value, respect, and help them grow in their careers.
The Electrical Engineer will support the Lockheed Martin SMD contract; they will prepare product reliability plans, establish requirements for and monitor reliability programs.
- Develop reliability trade-off studies.
- Perform or review reliability analyses.
- Assess performance with respect to requirements.
- Evaluate effectiveness of the failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action implementation.
- Prepare detailed technical reports and supporting documentation.
- Support logistic activities and reporting.
- Support system and design teams.
- Establish reliability models and utilize models for systems and subsystems analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has been posted at multiple levels (must meet minimum level indicated). Depending on the candidate's experience, requirements, and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- This position requires US Citizenship due to the sensitivity of customer related information.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in the field of Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Physics or a related field.
- Must have 12+ years of recent and related work experience (Mid-Senior Level).
- Experience must include: Digital, analog, or RF design and analysis, including reliability analyses such as Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Worst Case Analysis (WCA), Electronic Parts Stress Analysis (PSA), Single-Events Effects Analysis (SEEA).
- Reliability assessment, modeling, prediction trade off studies, system evaluations.
- Failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action.
- Use of computer aided engineering tools, including PSpice, LTSpice, MathWorks/MATLAB, etc.
- This position is a remote position, but may be onsite in the future.
- This position may require some travel.
STANDARD BASTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- All of Bastion's employees must be team players.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Able to follow company programs, processes, procedures, practices, requirements, goals, and objectives.
- Must have a strong work ethic and must be safety culture oriented.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Generally, an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
- Will work with, and around, standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
- Professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods (90% of time).
- May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. (5% of time).
- Regular attendance in accordance with an established work schedule is critical.
- Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS REQUIRED:
All Bastion employees must be able to pass a national agency check, some positions require a clearance and will require an extensive background verification/check process.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL SCREENING REQUIRED:
All Bastion employees must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen; some contracts require participation in periodic random drug and alcohol screening programs.
Bastion offers a wide range of benefits for their full-time employees; medical, prescription, dental, vision, AD&D, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement 401k, vacation, sick pay, holidays, and flexible work schedules (when available). We also support career advancement through professional training and development.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY:
At Bastion, we are passionate about our people and our safety culture. We are committed to a journey toward being a more inclusive and diverse company, that philosophy fosters an environment of collaboration across cultures. Individual thoughts, opinions, and perspectives bring value and help us develop solutions for challenging problems, they make us more inventive, and more resilient.
$120,000 - $200,000
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Bastion participates in e-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Bastion TechnologiesPasadena, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.