Sr Loan Processor
Bass Pro Shops Springfield, MO
- Expired: July 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY: Secure in-direct consumer marine financing and process loan documentation for Tracker Marine boat dealers throughout the United States. Effectively recommending appropriate action by exercising discretion and independent judgement impacts White River Financial Services to a substantial degree. Serve as a mentor and train new Loan Processors.
1. Using independent discretion, review and verify consumer loan applications to ensure data is complete and meets established underwriting guidelines.
2. Submit credit application to qualifying guidelines and input lender's credit decision into appropriate software.
4. Negotiate credit decision with lender when necessary.
5. Conduct loan closing with customer.
6. Conduct sales presentation with customer and market available product protection plans such as, credit life insurance, extended warranty and GAP.
7. Input closing data and reserve information into V-Boat and AppOne.
8. Key-in data for loan funding packet into V-Boat and AppOne.
9. Prepare loan documents for customer approval/signature and send to dealership.
10. Follow and secure signed loan documents from dealership.
11. Reconcile loan document discrepancies.
12. Review and audit signed loan documents then submit loan document packet to lender for funding.
14. Input lender funding status into V-Boat and AppOne.
15. Create loan invoice in IDS for dealer funding and reserves.
17. Input funding information into V-Boat and AppOne.
18. Remit insurance certificates to appropriate authorities.
19. Commission deal in V-Boat and AppOne.
20. Prepare file for storage in compliance with credit retention requirements.
21. ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
Mimimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 3-5 Years' related professional experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIRMENTS
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred and proficiency with standard web browsers (i.e. Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) required.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Loan Processor is privy to confidentional consumer credit data; Ability to protect consumer privacy is essential.
- Strong Communication skills required; including ability to effectively negotiate with lender.
- Skill in paying attention to detail required.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical formulas.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.White River Marine Group
Bass Pro Shops
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bass Pro Shops