Senior Business Analyst
Bass Pro Shops Lincoln, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Establish industry best practices and implement processes throughout the IT organization to perform all aspects of Business Process Management (BPM).
• Coordinate the definition, development, implementation and maintenance of the business process improvement methodology to be employed.
• Understand and demonstrate through models how the business processes support business and corporate strategies and objectives.
• Ensure that processes established complies and improves on the standards and established methodologies and practices.
• Perform continuous reviews to align processes (for example, models, goals and expectations) with changing business conditions for a given business process or functional area.
• Educate process stakeholders on how to identify and solve process challenges through the simulation of different scenarios, analysis of performance metrics and advanced optimization techniques.
• Foster and maintain good relationships with IT and business partners to ensure processes are integrated to support expected customer service levels.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline is required. ITIL Certification, M.B.A. or other advanced degree in business is desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing process improvement that leverages technology as part of the solution.
• Broad technical knowledge, with a strong understanding of systems development in new computing architectures and environments. Knowledge of relevant technology, tools, databases and middleware is critical.
• Experience using a variety of process redesigns methods (such as business process re-engineering, value chain analysis, lean Six Sigma or total quality management).
• Hands-on experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
• IT experience in a retail industry environment is desirable.Cabela's
Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”
Bass Pro ShopsWhy Work Here?
Great place to work, with excellent company discount and benefits.
Spanning destination retail, boat manufacturing and award-winning resorts, Bass Pro Shops is an innovative pioneer in connecting everyone to the great outdoors. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today Bass Pro Shops is a leading destination retailer offering outdoor gear and apparel in an immersive setting with more than 100 retail and marine centers that host 120 million people annually. White River Marine Group, part of the Bass Pro family, is the largest manufacturer of boats in the world by volume offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands including TRACKER®, SUN TRACKER®, NITRO®, TAHOE®, REGENCY®, MAKO®, RANGER®, TRITON®, STRATOS® and ASCEND®. The company also operates Big Cedar Lodge – America’s Premier Wilderness Resort, along with other restaurants, nature-based attractions and resort destinations. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”