This individual is the direct link between our Creative Retail Team and our Merchandising and Marketing departments. This position establishes and maintains constant communication with all internal departments involved. Monitors all stages of the process as well as enforcing deadlines for retail tabs, inserts and a variety of other projects.
· Coordinate and maintain production schedules through all phases of the work.
· Responsible for the input of new project files in the workflow management database and prepare job folders. –
· Review the merchant provided information for completeness and accuracy.
· Coordinate revised information into the workflow cycle upon receipt to production, photography, samples, design, and copywriters.
· Provide print specifications and deadlines.
· Dispense page proofs to the appropriate departments in a timely manner.
· Maintain schedules and meet published deadlines.
· Compile summary reports.
· Oversee that established procedures are followed. Communicate essential information to all appropriate individuals.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· College degree in a related field is highly preferred
· 5+ years of comparable experience in a high volume, art production environment.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Great interpersonal communication
· Strong computer skills with FileMaker Pro on a Macintosh platform are essential.