Bass Pro Shops Springfield, MO
- Posted: June 25, 2021
The Photographer will join a talented, experienced and functionally diverse team that delivers a digital strategy in support of Bass Pro and its subsidiaries. This person will work with a small, dedicated team in an agency environment, an expanded matrixed team, and Bass Pro counterparts to prioritize, deliver and evolve a growing and varied portfolio of digital imagery. The Photographer is responsible for the creation and quality oversight of enterprise-wide digital assets within the enterprises' photography studio. This position will continuously and strategically assess and improve the photography platform and ensure that it continues to provide value.
Interested candidates should send a current resume which includes within the resume a link to portfolio photos of previous work when applying for this position.
- Imagery of eCommerce and Catalog products; as well as Lifestyle imagery to support marketing
- Execution of photography requests via internal ticketing system
- Uphold brand and quality standards for photography based on creative guidelines
- Ensure all photography is compliant with style guides to build and maintain brand consistency across aspects of brand photography
- Support continuous improvement of Photo studio workflow to maximize capacity, operational efficiencies, and ensure process compliance by providing insight and recommendations to management for developing and implementing process and procedural enhancements.
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Monitor and troubleshoot workflows
Minimum Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from accredited institution OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience/Preferred Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ years in the photography industry.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent academic training or proven track record in the fields of media and/or photography.
- Ability to multi-task and not act quickly when needed.
- Knowledge of all types and can shoot almost any camera.
- Editorial Skills, and an eye for good photography.
- Proven coordination & organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Communicative, flexible and open minded.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented attitude.
- Broad knowledge of MS Office tools & photography file formats.
- Experience with Capture One & Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Real time knowledge of photography technology, trends, equipment, etc.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: N/A
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Bass Pro Shops