IT Service Desk Specialist 2
Bass Pro Shops Springfield, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oversees the builds and installation of all hardware and software for new store openings as delegated. Manage the helpdesk ticket flow. Be sure that helpdesk tickets assigned to our group are completed in a timely manner as delegated.
1. Troubleshoot desktop and laptop computer systems.
2. Work in conjunction with helpdesk resolving calls that have been escalated in the Call Tracking System.
3. This position will be responsible for installation, repair and preventative maintenance of Bass Pro Shops computer and related systems.
4. Build and deploy systems for new stores.
5. Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when they relate to PCs.
6. Performs all installation and/or upgrade of software and hardware applications.
7. Provide hands-on and remote controlled workstation support services.
8. Fulfillment of “IT Request’s”.
9. Assist in creating documentation for installing and troubleshooting hardware and/or software issues.
10. Install hardware and software including operating system and office applications.
11. Perform routine PC and LAN maintenance.
12. On call as needed.
13. Other duties as specified.Bass Pro Shops
Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”
Bass Pro ShopsWhy Work Here?
Great place to work, with excellent company discount and benefits.
Spanning destination retail, boat manufacturing and award-winning resorts, Bass Pro Shops is an innovative pioneer in connecting everyone to the great outdoors. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today Bass Pro Shops is a leading destination retailer offering outdoor gear and apparel in an immersive setting with more than 100 retail and marine centers that host 120 million people annually. White River Marine Group, part of the Bass Pro family, is the largest manufacturer of boats in the world by volume offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands including TRACKER®, SUN TRACKER®, NITRO®, TAHOE®, REGENCY®, MAKO®, RANGER®, TRITON®, STRATOS® and ASCEND®. The company also operates Big Cedar Lodge – America’s Premier Wilderness Resort, along with other restaurants, nature-based attractions and resort destinations. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”