Cafe Cook Full Time Weekdays Only
Bass Pro Shops Springfield, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for preparing food items so they may be cooked and used in recipes or served on the salad bar. A self motivated, flexible individual who is a dependable team player and has a concern for customer service.
1. Cross trained into all areas of the kitchen; grill, deli sandwiches, pizza/pasta station, server of hot food, and salad area.
2. Handling food items in a safe manner, maintaining cleanliness of the work stations, working form a daily prep list and following the Chef’s instructions.
3. Cutting, slicing, dicing fruits and vegetables to be used in recipes and slicing fresh fruits and vegetables for the salad bar.
4. All staff is responsible for keeping their area clean and organized throughout the shift, as well as cleaning area thoroughly at the end of each shift.
5. Follow food safety guidelines established by company.
6. Other duties as assigned.Bass Pro Shops
Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”
Bass Pro ShopsWhy Work Here?
Great place to work, with excellent company discount and benefits.
Spanning destination retail, boat manufacturing and award-winning resorts, Bass Pro Shops is an innovative pioneer in connecting everyone to the great outdoors. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today Bass Pro Shops is a leading destination retailer offering outdoor gear and apparel in an immersive setting with more than 100 retail and marine centers that host 120 million people annually. White River Marine Group, part of the Bass Pro family, is the largest manufacturer of boats in the world by volume offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands including TRACKER®, SUN TRACKER®, NITRO®, TAHOE®, REGENCY®, MAKO®, RANGER®, TRITON®, STRATOS® and ASCEND®. The company also operates Big Cedar Lodge – America’s Premier Wilderness Resort, along with other restaurants, nature-based attractions and resort destinations. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”