- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The goal is to assist Bask’s sales manager with in-office tasks.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational skill and the ability to be flexible. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs.
Under the supervision of the CEO & Sales Manager, the job holder is expected to assist with lead generation, cold calls, filing, updating client profiles, scheduling meetings, organizing logistics and material for trade shows, and other associated tasks.
The job holder organizes lead generations and maintains current profiles on clients.
S/He represents the Company and acts as its Ambassador in various situations: phone calls or emails, face-to-face with clients, fairs, home shows, trade shows…
S/He assists in communications with our Marketing team and has a deep knowledge of the products and is able to discuss easily.
The Sales Assistant responsibilities at Bask include the following but are not limited to:
· Research an industry or client
· Develop new clients lists with contact information
· Organize clients by industry
· Be able to identify warm leads
· S/He must have great communication skills
· S/He will make multiple cold calls in a day
· S/He should have an outgoing personality over the phone and in person
· S/He must provide a positive business and customer relationships to ensure future sales
· Help find resolution of customer problems and complaints
· Should be knowledgeable about clients profiles
· Keep a clean and detailed list of lead generated clients
· Quickly update client profiles
· Keeping filing in an organized system
· Help coordinate meetings with clients
· Help source appropriate trade shows for our product
· Coordinate the logistics of the shows
· Help setup and tear down of booth
· Provide sales assistance during show hours
Experience & Skills
· Previous administrative role required
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to deliver a message clearly
· Motivated, flexible, and outgoing
· Can follow and execute instructions
· Organizational and planning skills
Knowledge & Education
· Proficiency in English
· Proficiency in Spanish
· Proficient in MS Office: Excel and Power Point
· Full time position
· Salary ($40,000 - $43,000)
· Benefits (Paid Holidays, Vacation, Health Insurance).
· Position starts ASAP.
Candidates should send detailed resume and cover letter to team@Bask-Solutions.com
BaskWhy Work Here?
As a start up OEM, you'll have the chance to grow within the company, ramping your skill sets and experience.
We are a start up OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) with the potential to grow quickly.
BusinessView all jobs at Bask