CNC Machine Operator Weekend Shift Entry Level
- Posted: 11 days ago
If you are looking for a career instead of a job, Basin Precision is the place for you. All hours over 36 will be time and a half! Overtime available. We are located in Jefferson WI.
Weekend Shift in Jefferson, WI: Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 5am-5:30pm
Entry Level hourly wage is $18.88 while on Weekend Shift.
Experienced? Pay commensurate with experience!
Basin Precision Machining offers the opportunity to set-up and operate some of the newest technology in machines. We have a state-of-the-art fleet of Mazaks with pallet tech technology that can run and store 120 pallets across six linked Mazak horizontals.
We supply hydraulic manifolds for many big companies.
Work Status: Must be a permanent United States resident (U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder)
We will Train You To:
- Operate and accurately load the product on 2 or more work centers to produce good, in-tolerance parts through the trained operation.
- Understand CNC coordinate systems and offsets, part inspection, print reading.
- Understand the correlation of tooling inspection requirements and be able to adjust the process for tooling conditions.
- Proficient at required inspection and gauging techniques.
- Perform all preventative maintenance and cleaning maintenance activities required for the work center and area in which they operate.
- Accurately report production; understand and consistently produce and maintain the process production quantities needed for the operations performed.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Basin
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?