Plant Manager is responsible for the daily operations and end of day closing operations for the concrete plant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Open and start up procedures for plant
· Daily time card entry
· Daily logs (sales, batch, fuel)
· Weekly/monthly inventory
· Issuing driver schedules for the following day
· Batch product and load trucks according to schedule using proper computer program
· Balance any COD payments at end of shift.
· Dispatch directions, order details, changes, etc to drivers
· Close out and shut down procedures plant
· Proficient math skills
· Good interpersonal skills (customer relations, communicating with drivers)
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer use
- Ability to read a map and give directions