Intermediate Systems Analyst
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
BecTech is looking for a talented Intermediate Systems Analyst to join our team in Huntsville, AL. This role entails reviewing technical products to ensure technical consistency throughout the Missile Defense System (MDS). Your technical assessments and engineering analyses will help find causes of technical discrepancies in MDS technical performance, and benchmark information.
Technical assessments and Engineering analyses of:
- Technical and engineering reviews and Assessments
- Review Out of Process Documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Systems Engineering and System Engineering and Integration Council Pre-Briefs
- Support execution of the System Engineering and Integration Council as needed.
- Support daily duties assigned for Systems Engineering Front Office
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years' experience within Department of Defense (DoD) or Missile Defense Missile (MDA) programs
- Active Secret Clearance and ability to maintain it.
- Master's Degree
- Requirements documentation management
- Microsoft office proficiency
- DOORs or Cameo
- May be required to use computer screen for extensive periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a secret controlled environment.
- Extended working hours and travel may be necessary.
- Must be able to reasonably handle changing and stressful environments.
- Must be able to interact with clients on a daily basis.
Basic Engineering Concepts & Technologies Inc DBA BecTech IncKing George, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.