C3BM Systems Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
BecTech, Inc. is seeking a C3BM Systems Engineer. This position supports Command, Control, Communications, and Battle Management (C3BM) systems engineering efforts include engaging in Command, Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) technical engineering and integration, future concepts, new functionality, and multi-national exchange designs. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- Systems engineering tasking includes participation in reviews and assessments of C2BMC engineering products and documentation.
- Collaboration with MDS stakeholders is required to prepare C2BMC engineering products as part of the engineering objectives documentation and analysis processes.
- Other activities include participation in engineering meetings, presenting engineering product development updates, providing analysis and failure review summaries, and making recommendations.
- Provide Systems Engineering support to MDS capability development, MDA/CA coordination, and requirements definition efforts as well as strategic technical guidance for MDA/BC budget, contracts and acquisition efforts (e.g., SOW development, contract negotiations)
- Participate in technical baseline efforts to develop specifications and interfaces for current and future C3BM spirals.
- Participate in C2BM and BMDS OPIR Architecture (BOA) Agile review processes while maintaining the standard MDA-anticipated entry/exit criteria of the transitional DoD 5000 Program Review events (SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.).
- Prepare assessments and reports regarding C2BMC and BOA spiral requirements, specifications, and capability, including trace activities between system-level requirements and subsystem-level requirements; communications; interface controls; interoperability; and operations.
- Support engineering product development within the agile software development environment.
- Engage in follow-on actions such as documentation reviews, informational updates, and technical assessments for the OWG, BRWG, ICWGs, RAMWGs, SEIC, and ISG. Support development of key products such as: C2BMC Build D Specification Assessment; BOA Build D Specification Assessment; Spiral Capability Verification Plan Assessment; Spiral Capability Assessment Report Assessment; Spiral Content Document Assessment; BMDS Communications Network Implementation Specification Assessment; BOA Spiral Specification Assessment; C2BMC Spiral Specification Assessment; C2BMC Build D Interface Control Document (ICD) Assessment; C2BMC Build D ICD Assessment; BOA Build D ICD Assessment; C3BM External ICD Assessment; OWG Summary Reports; BRWG Summary Reports; ICWG Summary Reports; Interoperability Technical Analysis Group (ITAG) Summary Reports; Interface Verification Working Group Summary Reports; SEIC Summary Reports; ISG Summary Reports.
- Support activities directed by the MDA/BCE and MDA/BC Chief Engineers.
- BS Degree
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Familiarity with MDA/Government engineering processes/databases
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development processes and product development timelines
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency, Ballistic Missile Defense System, and/or C3BM Program Office work efforts
- Military experience is a plus
- Proficiency in system engineering and execution processes
- Ability to work independently within a dynamic environment
- Ability to apply network engineering and solutions to support real-world test, integration, and operations
- Ability to develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel; exceptional written and verbal skills required
- Work within a collaborative environment composed of Government, prime contractor, sub-contractor and supporting contractor personnel in a badge-less contractor environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and capacity to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Regular physical activity to include walking, climbing stairs, and standing; frequent period of prolonged sitting may be required.
- Ability to speak, read, hear, and write, with or without assistance.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Basic Engineering Concepts & Technologies Inc DBA BecTech Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Basic Engineering Concepts & Technologies Inc DBA BecTech Inc