Would you enjoy helping your clients with patented solutions for major home improvement issues? We are an ever-growing leader in the home repair industry looking for that can-do attitude to fulfill a vital segment of our sales force. If you're ready to use your excellent customer service skills and learn more about our operations and methodologies; and ready to find out what your income potential really is, read on.
Connecticut Basement Systems focus is to redefine the industry by providing our customers with a remarkably pleasant experience. We strive to make our entire process one that customer's want to recommend. We have been recognized with many awards for our achievements!
If you pride yourself in a strong work ethic, creating and executing detailed sales plans, a drive to provide outstanding customer service, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team; you need to apply today for our Inside Sales Representative position.
• Follows up with customers by telephone for the purpose of ensuring quality and selling previously written proposals.
• Keeps customer files updated, complete, and accurate.
• Meets or exceeds sales goals.
• Occasionally performs a variety of administrative tasks to support other departments of the company.
• Regular, reliable, on site attendance.
• Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
• Demonstrable experience in Sales and customer service.
• Strong work ethic and pride in daily attendance.
• Client service focus – understand the need, solve problems, and respond in an efficient timely manner.
• Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and energetic.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Organizational skills – ability to manage time and multi-task.
• Attend to tasks with accuracy and in great detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications required, plus ability to navigate software programs.
At Connecticut Basement Systems we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer the backing of a well-established professional reputation with a family feel, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to set you up for success, and a competitive benefits package. Want to find out more? Please apply today.
For more information about our company, please visit connecticutbasementsystems.com