Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Full Charge Bookkeeper to conduct audit, manage clerical staff, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, and financial statement preparation. Commercial construction subcontractor versed in QuickBooks, Textura and Procore.
What you get to do every single day
- Knowledgeable in credit card management and reconciliation
- Work on special projects occasionally
- Supervise monthly accounting close
- Index budget transfers
- Formulate monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Summarize business license and gross receipts
- Draw up cash flow projections, as needed
- Sustain Accounts Payable
- Keep sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Regulate Accounts Receivable
- Assemble subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Organize cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Prior history with Lien Waivers
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to assist in Accounts Receivables if necessary
- Ability to work well in an organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to implement solutions, strong analytical and communication skills as well
- Crucial accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- General familiarity with automobile insurance
- Certified Payroll experience preferred
- Full Cycle Payroll experience
- Proven knowledge of full charge bookkeeping
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop
- Practical knowledge of Construction Accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks, Textura and Procore
- Well-rounded grasp of Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Manage job P&L
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
Over the past 65 years VTI and RTI have been an industry leader in the specialty trade sector offering solutions from start to completion, throughout all stages of construction here in the great state of Arizona.
We freaking rock and you’ll love working here. Come join us and with your skills will take it to another level. We work hard, play hard and love our teams and great people!
Basc Expertise of AZ LLCWhy Work Here?
Great, fun work environment. Friendly office. Great People to work with day to day
RTI Sealant Specialists, Inc. – Is a 100% women / family owned, commercial sub-contracting business with a very high standard of excellence with a keen attention to detail since the 1960’s. Over the past 65 years VTI and RTI have been an industry leader in the specialty trade sector offering solutions from start to completion, throughout all stages of construction here in the great state of Arizona. We freaking rock and you’ll love working here. Come join us and with your skills will take it to another level. We work hard, play hard and love our teams and great people!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Basc Expertise of AZ LLC