We are currently seeking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer to become an integral part of our development team! You will design and test operating systems-level software and Graphical user Interfaces for Machine Tools and robotics.
- Develop, implement and manage computing systems software
- Research and update network distribution software for optimal performance
- Design embedded software to assist with system automation
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve any code issues
- Previous experience in software development, computer programming, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming language
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- G-Code experience necessary
- Must have knowledge of machining and machine-tools.
- Manufacturing experience also a plus.