Be the next Admin Assistant to get hired at this global company.
You could be working for the VP!
Show off your proficiency with MS Office products, including PowerPoint.
Demonstrate how you understand how to interact with VPs and those around them.
Our client, a global chemical and paint manufacturer located in Elk Grove, IL, is adding an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to their team to provide exceptional support to the VP of the Americas.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a travel schedule, support visitors and take care of whatever is needed to support company goals.
- Efficiently schedule conference calls with multiple participants and coordinating foreign and domestic time zones.
- Properly handle confidential information, never letting ego and drama get in the way of high performance.
- Kindness and sensitivity is key to success in this role.
In addition, you must
- Learn and adapt to the VPs management Style.
- Must be professional at all times.
- Be genuinely most happy when you are serving others (Type 2 personality in Enneagram Personality Test would be beneficial in this role)
- Be proactive and able to dig in and ask where you can help and become a trusted and valuable member of the team
- Have executive level skills with MS Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint
Excellent benefit package including BCBS Medical, 100% 401K match
Positive, can-do environment.
If this is not the job for you, consider who you know that might be interested.
SHARE this job with others in your network and help someone land their dream job.
- Previous executive administrative experience
- Solid skills with MS Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint.
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call us at (630) 549-6302
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.BartonPPG.com
Check out our Google Reviews
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages