BARTON CHEVROLET CADILLAC
(COLLISION CENTER / BODY SHOP)
AUTOMOTIVE BODY SHOP TECHNICIANS
Barton Chevrolet Cadillac (Collision Center / Body Shop) is currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Body Shop Technicians. Previous Automotive Body Technician (Collision Center Technician) experience is REQUIRED for this position. Icar Certification and Dealership experience are both a PLUS. We are offering a competitive pay rate, plenty of work and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Walt Sweeney Ford has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Body Shop Technician experience is required for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
• Top pay for qualified applicants!
• Benefits available include Medical, Dental, 401(k) & Paid Vacations!
• Paid training and development!
• Strong, supportive team work environment!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
All interviews will be held at:
Barton Chevrolet Cadillac
800 Auto Park Pl, Newburgh, NY 12550
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW!
MUST HAVE AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
• Automotive Body Shop Technician Experience
• iCar Certification is a PLUS
• Dealership experience is a PLUS
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player