Founded in 2001, Barton Associates has become one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare Recruiting and Staffing industry. Progress of that magnitude is thanks in part to Barton’s commitment in building both a strong sales and management program that promotes limitless growth in both income and career opportunities.
First and foremost, Barton Associates is a healthcare recruiting and staffing company. Second, we are a training organization. We take pride in our philosophy of providing world-class training which acts as a backbone for our team members’ growth and success. Barton Associates is seeking the market’s best and brightest entry-level talent. We hire motivated individuals and provide them with a platform where their hard work can lead to rapid income and career growth.
The Account Manager represents the client-facing side of Barton’s sales and recruiting team. The primary objective of this role is to build, grow, develop and obtain sales from an exceptional database of client managers in hospitals, healthcare facilities and companies who use or plan to use locum tenens.
- Participate in daily training meetings to become a subject matter expert in the healthcare staffing industry
- Increase sales opportunities by selling Barton Associates’ services to managers at hospitals, medical practices, and companies that utilize temporary medical staffing services. This includes developing client leads via cold-calling, networking, and other techniques
- Grow and develop a network of client managers who you will earn business from
- Identify staffing needs and job openings with potential and existing client managers
- Achieve budgeted sales and production objectives established by management
- Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to your clients and related provider assignments
- Excellent work ethic
- Career driven and money motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Strategic thinking
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to overcome objections
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth