IT/Systems Field Support
Bartech Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Bartech Systems International is a highly specialized company that develops, markets and supports fully automated, “in-room” minibar systems for the hospitality industry. This position reports to the Director of Customer Service
Travel will be required throughout North America and will include on-site stays. Passport is required.
Travel spanning the weekend is not uncommon.
Position required for providing on-site technical support for installation, training, troubleshooting, repair and other customer support and will be housed in the Las Vegas, NV home office. The role also includes Tier 2/3 helpdesk support. 40-hour workweek, non-exempt hourly employment.
Knowledgeable hands-on individual with minimum 2 years professional experience in a related field. Past working experience should include IT support/applications within the lodging industry.
- Install and commission minibars in hotel guestrooms – hard wire and wireless Ethernet connectivity. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Test and configure Bartech custom hardware using built in automated testing protocols
- Working knowledge of network setup and administration; familiarity with wireless access points and current networking hardware
- Working knowledge of web server configurations and web server administration. IIS required.
- On site and remote Windows Client/Server system support, including but not limited to Windows Server 2008 R2 and newer, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and newer
- Ability to utilize industry standard debugging utilities.
- Ability to read and write technical documentation.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer- care.
Skills and Knowledge:
Familiarity and demonstrable experience with:
- Experience working in the IT industry in a support or IT admin role
- Modern networking procedures, concepts, and equipment
- Previous experience with the Sales Force Application as a CRM tool
- Experience using standard packet analysis/Wireshark to troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Well versed in Microsoft Enterprise level software including, but not limited to: Windows Server, Windows Workstation Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Internet Information Services, Microsoft Active Directory, and Microsoft Office
- Installation and knowledge of hotel guestroom technology
- Excellent Communication Skills
Two-year degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience/training preferred.
Bartech Systems International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Competitive compensation package to include company benefits. No relocation available for this position. ALL APPLICANTS MUST STATE THEIR SALARY REQUIREMEMTS, OR WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
BartechWhy Work Here?
Awesome environment. Excellent benefits
Bartech Systems International is a highly specialized company that develops, markets and supports fully automated, “in-room” minibar systems for the hospitality industry. Several positions are available within the organization.
6000 S. Eastern Ave. Suite 12-C. Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
EngineeringView all jobs at Bartech