Automated Driving Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- As a Development Engineer in our Advanced Driving Systems (ADS) area, you’ll dream and realize future ADS solutions focused on the North American customer, and unique road requirements. Here’s what you’ll be doing as a member of our team:
- Developing software: Use agile processes to design algorithms and software using Python, C++.
- Proof of Concept: Dream, plan, develop data-driven proposals. Architect the development and integration of features to address customer needs. Realize concepts through quick simulations or demonstrations.
- Evaluation: Evaluate features in simulated, closed-track, and public-road environments.
- Project Leader and Team Member: Work dynamically both as Project Lead, and Team Member. Negotiate project goals, plan task timelines, execute. Monitor status and engage regularly with stakeholders and Management for alignment.
- Customer Centric Approach: Identify customer needs through data driven assessment of technology, infrastructure, driving environment, market, and social trends.
- Storytelling: Summarize data logically to create easy-to-understand visualized reports for technical storytelling. Communicate proactively with stakeholders and Management toward building consensus.
- Continuous Improvement: Challenge the status quo and push to develop breakthrough solution. Propose solutions to overcome deficiencies.
- Collaborate: Form collaborate partnerships with stakeholders across the division to realize efficiencies through best practices in software engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, robotics, or computer science, or equivalent bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Python, C++, MATLAB/Simulink and version control tools
- Experience in realizing real time control solutions for robotics or other automated mobile systems
- Experience using cloud platforms for development/to perform simulations e.g., AWS, Azure
- Experience in developing or evaluating ADAS/ADS technologies such as mapping, localization, path planning, and/or control, including quantitative performance comparisons against benchmark competitors.
- Experience with sensors, ECU’s, developing application software to facilitate testing in a vehicle or simulated environment (such as HILS, SILS).
- Clear and concise written and oral presentation skills, with consideration to international audiences.
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills.
- This position requires driving. A motor vehicle record acceptable by company standards is required for this position.
- Willingness to work overtime, when necessary, up to 10% of the time.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
Over the years we have honed a powerful, efficient, rigorous recruiting engine. Our clients rely on us to consistently deliver skilled specialists and experienced team members like you who contribute to their business success. And at Bartech, we deliver.
Bartech StaffingWhy Work Here?
Come join the movement and help create a more autonomous & free moving future for all!
At Bartech, we are a leader in providing talented candidates with best in class roles across the IT, Engineering and professional sectors. Over the years we have honed a powerful, efficient, rigorous recruiting engine. Our clients rely on us to consistently deliver skilled specialists and experienced team members like you who contribute to their business success. And at Bartech, we deliver.
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Bartech Staffing