Barry Weller & Associates, Inc. Boyertown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $23 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
We desire an experienced bookkeeper/accountant/payroll professional. A college degree or an enrolled agent is preferred. Knowledge and proficiency with Intuit QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel. Applicants should have good analytical skills and a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and ready to take on the responsibilities of ...
• processing and maintaining client's accounting records
• process payroll, prepare and file payroll tax returns
• analyze clients general ledger accounts, maintain detail schedules and worksheets
• assist with income tax return preparation and packaging
• prepare and file sales tax returns
• mail, fax and e-mail correspondence to clients
• assist with calculations of clients estimated quarterly taxes
Part-time or full-time. We offer a competitive wage, paid holidays, vacation, and participation in the company retirement plan.
Barry Weller & Associates, Inc.Why Work Here?
Respected firm in business for 25 years. Professional office with a staff of 8 individuals in a relaxed, family atmosphere.
We are a tax, accounting and financial services firm. Our services include accounting, bookkeeping, income tax planning (personal & corporate), income tax preparation (personal, partnership & corporate), sales & payroll tax services, inheritance tax services, personal financial planning and advisory services. We are a small, yet very busy local practice with 8 employees/associates providing customized services to our clients.
19 N Reading AveBoyertown, PA
Finance and Insurance