Local, fast-growing, chauffeured transportation company is looking for dependable and service-minded individuals to serve as Full-time and Part-Time Chauffeurs.
Day time and Evening shifts available. Sundays are a must!
The Chauffeur position will involve:
• Picking up corporate clients at the airport or taking them to the airport or to other locations, as directed or on an hourly charter
• Transporting groups on special occasions such as weddings, proms, graduations and anniversaries, corporate events
• Treating clients in a polite and friendly manner while remaining professional, tactful and discreet
• Observing and following all DOT rules and regulations
As a Chauffeur, your focus will be on customer service first and foremost, with driving skill being a close second. In your role as a Chauffeur, you will display discretion and professionalism as you chauffeur corporate clientele. Most of your work as a Chauffeur will be local runs to and from the airport using sedans and SUVs.
Your specific duties as a Chauffeur include:
• Operating your assigned vehicle skillfully and safely, even during inclement weather
• Carrying and loading luggage, opening doors and ensuring safe entry and exit from the vehicle
• Performing pre-trip procedures to prep the vehicle
• Reviewing paperwork, including routing and special instructions
• Being on time for all assignments
• Adhering to our uniform dress code, maintaining a polished appearance, and projecting a professional, service-driven attitude
Previous Chauffeur experience is not required for the Chauffeur position, but is preferred. Due to insurance requirements, as a Chauffeur you must be 25 years of age or older. In your role as a Chauffeur, you must also have superior and professional customer service skills. You will also be required to wear a solid black suit with white shirt (provided by you) and company tie (provided by company).
Specific qualifications for the Chauffeur position include:
• Valid Driver's License and be able to obtain city permit
• 3 or fewer points on driving record, and fewer than 3 moving violations within 3 years
• Ability to lift and carry clients' luggage on a regular basis
• Professional Image, no visible tattoos or piercings
• Passing a drug screen
• Possess a personal smart phone
- Must have Black Suite, White Button Up Undershirt, Black Dress Shoes - Company Tie Provided
- Be technically inclined as we work off Apps for your job assignments and schedule