- Posted: over a month ago
Enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies pique your interest; if so, Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC is for you. As a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else. Demonstrate innovative solutions to our clients. Join Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC today.
The Technical Writer will support Barrow Wise's project at the Defense Technology Transfer Program and perform the following duties:
- Develop content for various documents
- Analyze and interpret data to determine the appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage to complete the development and creation of technical and promotional marketing materials
- Demonstrate the capability to translate complex, technical intellectual property documentation into plain English
- Edit multiple documents at various levels of development
- Determine schedule and workflow for the team
- Develop and execute internal and external review processes of documentation as needed
- Review the DoD style guide for accuracy
- Independently review and analyze complex files
- Write unbiased, complete, and concise summaries of the facts while using discretion to write recommendations for further action
- Compose clear and concise reports involving complex technical matters in deliverable form for the client
- Collaborate with team to design and provide strategic responses to a high volume of complex matters
- Review work product of team members and provide editorial comments and technical suggestions
An Ideal Candidate has:
- US Citizenship and a TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Literature, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
- Five years of specialized experience in technical writing for DoD.
Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, and rewarding experience. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic, responsible team that delivers innovative solutions to our clients. We provide competitive compensation packages, attractive benefits, and great careers. Barrow Wise is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace and welcomes Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LBGT candidates.
Our employees stand behind Barrow Wise's core values of integrity, quality, innovation, and diversity. We are confident that Barrow Wise's core values, business model, and team focus create positive career paths for our employees. Barrow Wise will continue to lead the industry in delivering new solutions to clients and persevere until the client is overjoyed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Barrow Wise Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?