- Posted: over a month ago
Enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies pique your interest; if so, Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC is for you. As a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else. Demonstrate innovative solutions to our clients. Join Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC today.
The Systems Engineer will support Barrow Wise's DoD project and perform the following duties:
- Analyze network infrastructure, including enterprise architecture, transport rates, assets, configuration, and performance
- Gather business, technical and operational requirements
- Modernize and transform infrastructure, develop the strategy, and implement the design
- Recommend best-of-breed solutions
- Refine solutions with an evaluation of cost, risk, and technical analyses
- Develop an implementation plan and system diagrams
- Perform an assessment and inventory analysis of the assigned agency's existing telecommunication systems, network topology, and services for each location or service environment.
- Utilize the OSI Reference Model
- Research commercial best practices and emerging technologies
An Ideal Candidate has:
- US Citizenship (Secret Clearance)
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Minimum eight years of engineering experience supporting the federal government and large enterprise networks, including:
- 1) Network architecture
- 2) Wide Area Network/Local Area Network (WAN/LAN)
- 3) Voice systems topology & configuration
- 4) Audio/video/web conferencing
- 5) Cloud Service Provider Connections
- 6) Data optimization
- 7) Wireless/mobile/Radio services and devices
- 8) Site locations QOS, asset management, and configuration management
- 9) Equipment and devices to be replaced or removed (if applicable)
- 10) Construction that is integral to and not easily severable from the service it enables
Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, and rewarding experience. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic, responsible team that delivers innovative solutions to our clients. We provide competitive compensation packages, attractive benefits, and great careers. Barrow Wise is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LBGT are welcome.
Our employees stand behind Barrow Wise's core values of integrity, quality, innovation, and diversity. We are confident that Barrow Wise's core values, business model, and team focus create positive career paths for our employees. Barrow Wise will continue to lead the industry in delivering new solutions to clients and persevere until the client is overjoyed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Barrow Wise Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?