- Posted: over a month ago
Enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies peak your interest; if so, Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC is for you. As a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else. Demonstrate innovative solutions to our clients. Join Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC today.
The Consultant will perform the following duties:
- Assess current business practices and systems (such as strategy alignment, organization realignment, new IT systems, data management, change management, business process transformation, human resources, payroll, compensation, fringe benefits) by researching current processes and identifying areas to be remedied, enhanced or refined
- Evaluate potential alternatives, designing new solutions, formulating an implementation plan, develop follow up procedures to ensure that the plan's objectives are accomplished
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Research the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Allocate resources and maintaining cost-efficiency
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitoring performance
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
An Ideal Candidate has:
- US Citizenship
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical or business field (e.g., Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Minimum six years of consulting experience in the federal government or Fortune 100:
- Expert knowledge of problem solving
Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, and rewarding experience. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic, responsible team that delivers innovative solutions to our clients. We provide competitive compensation packages, attractive benefits, and great careers. Barrow Wise is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LBGT.
Our employees stand behind Barrow Wise's core values of integrity, quality, innovation, and diversity. We are confident that Barrow Wise's core values, business model, and team focus create positive career paths for our employees. Barrow Wise will continue to lead the industry in delivering new solutions to clients and persevere until the client is overjoyed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Barrow Wise Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?