Acquisition Project Manager
Enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies pique your interest; if so, Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC is for you. As a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else. Demonstrate innovative solutions to our clients. Join Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC today.
The Acquisition Project Manager will support Barrow Wise's civilian government project and perform the following duties:
- Provide SME-level support and assistance in preparation of all requirement documentation for complex, high dollar acquisition.
- Train/assimilate new team members as well as provide continuous training for current team members
- Additional administrative items will include, but not be limited to: performance reviews, in processing of new employees (facilitation of badging/CAC and laptop assignment), and telework agreements/virtual work agreements
- Responsible for disseminating administrative items from both management as well as the Government, to the team
- Manage schedule, employees and prepare reports
- Receive and review weekly status report from all personnel to ensure all personnel are performing the work and services set forth in the SOW
- Readily available for discussions or meetings with the Government client to discuss any issues or areas of concern which would be addressed immediately
- In charge of assigning and reviewing all tasks
- Assist in organizational duties for ACQ events such as industry days
- Perform all pre-award and post-award contracting support functions with direction from supported official
- Meet critical dates/milestones for contract pre/post-award actions and source selection
- Prepare the following documentation in support of procurements over $5M: SOW/PWS/SOO/Statement of Need; IGCE; and COR/Invoice Approver Nomination; as well as the Market Research Report, RFIs, and J&As when appropriate
- For documents prepared by the customer, ensure they are prepared in accordance with the FAR and in a way that adequately reflects the government's need
- Advise technical personnel on inadequate, ambiguous, or vague specifications to promote competition and avoid Government liability
- Perform a complete review of recommended sole source requirements and conduct necessary market analysis to test noncompetitive assumptions on specific needs
- Research, develop and host post-award/COR-related training on simple acquisition topics and how-to's on the contract writing system
- Assist in simple contract administration duties
- Assist in duties for ACQ events such as industry days
- Review all documentation as required by the supported official
- Perform a complete review of recommended sole source requirements and conduct necessary market analysis to test
An Ideal Candidate has:
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ten years of federal contracting experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to gather requirements information orally from customers, convey the need in writing, and answer simple acquisition-related questions
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), local DFC policy, and basic knowledge of contract law
- Knowledge and experience with various types of contracts, including firm-fixed price with economic price adjustments, time & materials, labor hours, and T&M level of effort
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, and rewarding experience. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic, responsible team that delivers innovative solutions to our clients. We provide competitive compensation packages, attractive benefits, and great careers. Barrow Wise is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LBGT are welcome.
Our employees stand behind Barrow Wise's core values of integrity, quality, innovation, and diversity. We are confident that Barrow Wise's core values, business model, and team focus create positive career paths for our employees. Barrow Wise will continue to lead the industry in delivering new solutions to clients and persevere until the client is overjoyed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Barrow Wise ConsultingRockville, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.