Customer Service Rep
About this role:
Barron Lighting Group is a leader in manufacturing and marketing its comprehensive line of lighting solutions for commercial and industrial applications. We're looking to grow our business with innovative people who can contribute to our company culture and vision. As Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for supporting our account managers for a pre-assigned group of manufacturer's representatives in the USA. The position requires extensive data entry, email and telephone communication with customers and internal team members and the ability to support the remainder of the sales team.
What makes this exciting:
Customer Related Support
- Accurately and efficiently enters such items as customer orders, return material authorizations, literature requests, drop ship requests, etc., into the sales and financial systems with correct codes conforming to standard procedures.
- Thoroughly investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of customer orders and purchase orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Promptly answers customer inquiries related to orders, (order status, tracking, freight, invoice copies, availability, and expedites) and handles all customer correspondence by phone or email in a professional and timely manner.
- Uses professional and courteous communication skills to listen to customer requests to accurately define or determine their needs and provide them with the requisite response.
- Answers incoming calls related to lead time/stock check requests and provides accurate and timely information to the requesting party.
Sales Department Support
- Provides back-up support for Account Managers and other sales team members as needed.
- Maintains an up-to-date detailed open order report by diligently reviewing the report on a regular basis and following up with company personnel on the progress of completing the open orders.
- Expedites sales orders as requested by coordinating with all departments to ensure the expedite process is successfully completed.
- Processes Customer quotes, maintains a quote log and, working with the account manager, follows up on quotes to convert the quotes to sales.
- Maintains an up-to-date database of stocking distributors and regularly monitor the activity for their stocking distributors to ensure they are ordering product as expected. Work with Account Manager to increase stocking distributor orders.
- Assists the Account Mangers and other sales team members in problem solving and implementing the solutions as they are defined.
- Completes all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide backup to Sales and fellow Customer Service Representatives
What you bring to our vision:
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years customer service or data entry
- Preferred Experience: 5-7 years, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer Software Skills - MAS 500 or similar ERP system, Microsoft Excel and Word
WORKING CONDITIONS: This position will be primarily located in an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a desk for long periods of time. Occasionally required to lift light weights up to 25 pounds.
Covid-19 Considerations: The safety of our team is our top priority. We have implemented several safety measures that include a social distancing policy, frequent disinfectant cleanings, hand sanitizer stations and company provided masks.
Why Barron Lighting Group:
Barron Lighting Group in Glendale, Arizona has over 47 years of experience manufacturing and marketing high quality lighting products. Our deep-rooted core value of service and providing satisfaction for customers, vendors and employees has led to significant growth and success. At Barron, we believe our employees are most important and instrumental in our success. It is our desire to create an amazing place to work where employees feel a part of the team, empowered, valued, heard, respected, and happy to come to work every day. This is the Barron Way!
Barron Lighting Group offers competitive salaries, ongoing training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Great company culture!
- Employee Reward Program
- Profit Sharing 401(k) Employer Match
- Benefit Package: Medical with FSA & HRA options, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Barron Lighting GroupGlendale, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.