- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About this role:
Barron Lighting Group is a leader in manufacturing and marketing its comprehensive line of lighting solutions for commercial and industrial applications. We’re looking to grow our business with innovative people who can contribute to our company culture and vision. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to multitask, while working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment. You will be self-motivated, proactive, maintain a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding role that needs someone with good judgment, excellent communication, and the ability to implement effective systems. You will have the opportunity to have meaningful impact, grow your skills, and have fun in this challenging and exciting role!
What makes this exciting:
- Supports administrative and clerical tasks to support the Brand, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and meetings.
- Prepare communications such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Write and edit documents from vendors, letters to reports and instructional documents and/or materials.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Data Entry.
- Business errands.
- Developing and maintaining a data base.
- Assisting department leads with product launches, discontinuation and updates based on established procedures.
- Tradeshow support to marketing.
- Event planning (offsites, workshops, conferences, internal team events, etc.).
- Travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Heavy calendar coordination.
- Collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management, and clients on a regular basis.
- Support visitor’s requests. Visitor requests, badge requests, catering orders, conference rooms and reserved parking spaces.
- Composes correspondence and independently generates other communications, including, but not limited to, e-mails, newsletters, reports, mailings, flyers, and brochures through effective use of appropriate software application and/or media.
What you bring to our vision:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Associate Degree in related field is desired.
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Adobe, and Email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, team mentality and a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
WORKING CONDITIONS: This position will be primarily located in an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Why Barron Lighting Group:
Barron Lighting Group in Glendale, Arizona has over 47 years of experience manufacturing and marketing high quality lighting products. Our deep-rooted core value of service and providing satisfaction for customers, vendors and employees has led to significant growth and success. At Barron, we believe our employees are most important and instrumental in our success. It is our desire to create an amazing place to work where employees feel a part of the team, empowered, valued, heard, respected, and happy to come to work every day. This is the Barron Way!
Barron Lighting Group offers competitive salaries, ongoing training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Great company culture!
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Employee Reward Program
- Profit Sharing 401(k) Employer Match
- Benefit Package: Medical with FSA & HRA options, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Barron Lighting Group
BusinessView all jobs at Barron Lighting Group