The Telemarketer develops and qualifies leads from in-house and purchased contact lists; they call homes or businesses as part of the organization’s marketing plan.
· Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services; persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
· Explain products and prices and answer questions from customers.
· Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method and enter orders.
· Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
· Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources (e.g., website, magazine reply cards, lists purchased from other organizations).
· Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
· Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
· Handle telephone or email correspondence from customers; follow up initial contacts.
· Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
· High school diploma or GED
· 3+ years of experience as a Telemarketer
· Telephone Sales skills
· Customer Service skills
· Exceptional communications skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
· Time Management skills
· Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism