Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education. It is responsible for managing the student financial assistance programs. These programs provide grants, loans, and work-study funds to students attending college or career school.
· Us Citizenship
· High School Diploma
· Customer Service Experience
· Effective communication skills to support interaction with students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds
· Proficiency in use Microsoft Word and Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, and email.
· Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
· Ability to read, interpret and explain statistical data, technical procedures
· Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure and meet deadlines