Our friendly office is seeking a personable individual who is capable of multi-tasking, is efficient, independent, organized, and reliable to handle our daily office needs and perform general administrative duties.
A typical day involves front-line customer communication, document and records management (both physical and digital), and providing flexible support throughout the execution of our client services from start to finish
Must be a quick learner with a 'can-do' attitude to perform tasks such as:
- Process orders and handle any other communications with customers.
- Answer calls and provide exceptional support to our customers
- Provide status reports on job time lines to superiors on a daily basis
- Quickly assess and prioritize customer needs and requirements
- Provide a high level of front-line customer service to all clients with an emphasis on client satisfaction.
- 2 years of related office support experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Project and time management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities as situation demands
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Office Suite skills: Excel, Outlook, Word
Our position is temp to hire, offered through Barrington Staffing Services