Our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional service and to partner with them throughout their experience.
Our ideal Customer Support Coordinator is enthusiastic and creative and will act as an outstanding advocate, driven to exceed customers’ expectations at every turn.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles to all our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Be the primary contact to external customers via phone, chat, and email
- Ensure quality of all orders, including indiviulaized details
- Be dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction
- Update customer records
What You Should Have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, bright and outgoing personality with a "can do" attitude
- Internet savvy, general computer skills, and at least average typing skills (40wpm)
- Require at least one year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Ability to work full time, regular business hours.
- Experience working in a product oriented environment is preferred.
We offer a creative and fun work environment, and a competitive benefits package.
Our position is temp to hire, offered through Barrington Staffing Services.