Seeking an energetic customer service candidate to get started right away in our busy office:
Our Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolving concerns that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. We hope to hire a genuinely excited customer support professional who is patient, empathetic, and communicative. The right person is also a natural problem-solver and is confident at troubleshooting.
Our goal is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Core Skill Requirements
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete product/inventory and pricing information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- 1+ years experience working in a business office
- Experience working in a custom client database preferred.
- MS Office
- Type 40 wpm
Our position is temp to hire, offered through Barrington Staffing Services.