We are looking for a full-time Client Services Specialist to join our Provider Services Department.
Our Client Services Specialists are responsible for recruiting, contracting, credentialing and maintaining our network of providers and facilities for mental health and chemical dependency support services.
Some duties include:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries and maintain relationships with our current providers
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively supporting their needs
- Provide direct clerical assistance to our Provider Services Team
- Review and provide updates regarding credentialing process for our providers
- Assist with enhancing and building our Provider network so we can better service our clients
Candidates who are interested in applying must have a minimum of a BA degree in Psychology, Sociology or a related Social Science field and work experience in the field.
Our position requires excellent communication skills and someone well organized.
MS Office skills and competent typing are required.
We offer excellent benefits to our employees upon eligibility.
Our position is Direct Hire, offered through Barrington Staffing Services.