Experienced Assistant needed in our high energy Valencia office.
- Manage day to day schedule of busy professional
- Screen calls; establish oneself as point of contact with employees as well as business network
- Keep calendar, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements
- Special projects and events as needed
- Maintain filing systems and other general office duties
- Perform other administrative support functions and duties
- Light bookkeeping and other accounting-related projects
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience
- Positive, friendly, upbeat attitude and professional demeanor
- Responsible, punctual and adheres to designated work hours and schedule
- Basic computer skills and proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and use common sense
- Self-starter with ability to organize own work and meet deadlines while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks with little direction
- An interest in gaining knowledge and experience in the accounting field
- As the person hired in this position will have the opportunity to grow, priority consideration will be given to candidates with a Bachelor's degree.
Our position is temp to hire, offered through Barrington Staffing Services.