Seeking an ADMIN ASSISTANT to the CEO of an Energy Efficiency Consulting organization. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. PART-TIME career opportunity desirable hours begin 9-10 AM weekdays, for a -20+ hour weekly schedule.
- Draft correspondences, emails and other business documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and meetings
- Communicate professionally with clients & business associates
- Maintain & coordinate executive's calendar
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration at the senior level of support
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
This is a temp to hire career opportunity, open immediately!