Construction Project Manager
Barriga Built LLC Brigham City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- the Ability to do multiple trades mostly finish work carpentry/paint/drywall/mud to complete a job
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Barriga Built LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome Owner. good pay and be a part of a growing business
We take pride in what we do,
AddressBrigham City, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Barriga Built LLC