Bilingual Customer Service Representative/Retail Sales Associate 73107
Barri Financial Group Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $9 to $10 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
• Customer Service with the ability to manage large amounts of cash transactions.
• Ability to work in fast pace and high traffic environment.
• Builds rapport with existing and potential customer base to encourage customers use Barri products and loan services.
• Advises customers about money exchange rates and fees, loan product benefits, and refers customers to loan sales associate while gathering key information to find solutions for BFG customers.
• Solicits new or current customers / cross selling, inbound, outbound calling and marketing drives.
• Assist in prospecting within a Loan or Market store location.
• Performs collection activities as needed.
• Works with highly confidential information such as customer financial records.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Cashier experience and basic computer literacy with a focus on customer service and money services such as banking or money remittance services.
• Working knowledge of customer service concepts and practices.
• Filing and document management in an administrative support roll.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills for constant interaction with prospective customers via in person approach, or by telephone.
• Ability to analyze customer needs and make recommendations for appropriate loan products.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer information.
• Must speak, read and write Spanish fluently.
Overtime Eligibility: Eligible (Nonexempt).
• Open sales floor or a supermarket customer service booth.
• Ability to sit and use telephone/personal computer for extended periods of time.
• Non-standard work hours as needed to support retail sales and service hours of operation and volume.
• Various rotating schedules between 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday - Sunday.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Due to the fiduciary accountabilities within this job, a valid credit check, social security verification and criminal background check will be required as part of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $9.75 per hour
Barri Financial GroupWhy Work Here?
Barri’s purpose is to provide non-banking financial services of superior quality, join us for this new opportunity in Ohio!
Barri has been dedicated to offer money transfer services to the Hispanic market residing in the state of Texas for over 25 years. The company has offered outstanding and reliable products and financial services to its customers, making the company one of the preferred one-stop shops for financial services in the state of Texas and Southwest of the US. We are expanding into the Ohio area of Columbus and Dayton.
3627 N.W. 23rd Oklahoma CityOklahoma City, OK