Barrett Paving Materials Inc. is seeking an individual to join our team as an Asphalt Plant Loader to work in our Cincinnati and Dayton area manufacturing facilities.
- Safety is #1 goal.
- Best benefits package in the industry!
- 401K with company match.
- Health, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Clean and organized work site [6S Certified].
- Weekly activities to promote work/life balance.
- Generous and caring management.
- Annual holiday party with lots of giveaways and catered food.
- Short lay off periods, when applicable.
- Highly motivated self-starter that can also function well with co-workers and customers.
- High school graduate, vocational school or have some type of degree.
- Experience running heavy equipment and/or a hot mix asphalt plant.
- Must be able to work varying shifts and long hours dependent on market demands.
- MSHA certification is a plus.
Barrett Paving Materials, Inc.
Why Work Here?Barrett Paving Materials Inc., a subsidiary of Barrett Industries Corporation, upholds the highest standards of Safety, Environmental Stewardship, and Ethical Conduct. We provide advanced solutions for our customers needs while having a positive impact in our local communities and generating sustainable growth and long term value for our shareholder. Our mission is to strengthen and grow our infrastructure products and services by empowering and developing our people, fostering innovation, utilizing new technology, and maximizing vertical integration at all levels of the company. We are strong, stable and growing. http://barrettpaving.com
Our mission is to strengthen and grow our infrastructure products and services by empowering and developing our people